Service Plan Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before subscribing to OC Tasker’s Monthly or Annual Concierge Subscription Service. By subscribing to our service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Subscription Agreement:
1.1 By subscribing to OC Tasker’s Monthly or Annual Concierge Subscription Service, you agree to pay the monthly or annual subscription fee as specified.
1.2 The subscription agreement begins on the date of enrollment and continues until terminated in accordance with the termination clause stated below.
2. Services Provided:
2.1 Monthly Subscription:
2.1.1 The monthly subscription includes 2 visits per month from a dedicated technician to the property.
2.1.2 During the visits, the technician will perform walkthroughs to ensure the property is in top condition and make recommendations for any necessary repairs or improvements.
2.1.3 Additional time for repairs or services may be requested during the visits, over 2 hours, at the current discounted Technician rate, per hour.
2.2 Annual Subscription:
2.2.1 The annual subscription includes the same services as the monthly subscription.
2.2.2 Subscribers who choose the annual subscription will receive two free months of service.
3. Payment Terms:
3.1 Monthly Subscription:
3.1.1 The monthly subscription fee is due in advance on a monthly basis.
3.1.2 Additional charges for repairs or services requested during the visits, over 2 hours, will be billed separately.
3.2 Annual Subscription:
3.2.1 The annual subscription fee must be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
3.2.2 Two free months will be credited at the time of the paid subscription.
4.1 Either party may terminate the monthly subscription agreement by providing written notice at least 30 days prior to the desired termination date.
4.2 Termination notices should be sent via certified mail or email to the respective contact information provided by OC Tasker.
4.3 In the event of termination, the subscriber shall remain responsible for any outstanding fees or charges incurred up to the effective termination date.
5. Governing Law:
5.1 This subscription agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
6.1 OC Tasker reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
6.2 Subscribers will be notified of any changes to the terms and conditions, and continued use of the service will be deemed as acceptance of the modified terms.
7. Limitation of Liability:
7.1 OC Tasker shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from the use or inability to use the concierge service.
7.2 OC Tasker’s total liability to the subscriber, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, shall not exceed the total amount paid by the subscriber for the service during the 12-month period preceding the claim.
8.1 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By subscribing to OC Tasker’s Monthly or Annual Concierge Subscription Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Early Termination Clause
In the event that the client wishes to terminate the monthly or annual service contract for OC Tasker’s Concierge Service before the completion of the contract term, the following early termination clause shall apply:
Monthly Service Termination Clause
Either party may terminate the monthly subscription agreement for OC Tasker’s concierge service by providing written notice to the other party at least 30 days prior to the desired termination date. Termination notices should be sent via certified mail or email to the respective contact information provided by OC Tasker.
In the event of termination, the subscriber shall remain responsible for any outstanding fees or charges incurred up to the effective termination date.
Governing Law: This monthly subscription agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
This termination clause is subject to any other terms and conditions specified in the monthly subscription agreement between the subscriber and OC Tasker.
Annual Service Termination Clause
1. The client acknowledges that they have received a 20% discount on the normal monthly charge for the annual service.
2. In case of early termination, the client agrees to pay a penalty equal to the cumulative amount of cost-savings already realized by virtue of the 20% discount throughout the contract term.
3. The penalty shall be calculated as follows:
a. Determine the normal monthly charge rate without the discount.
b. Calculate the number of months that have passed since the start of the contract term.
c. Multiply the normal monthly charge rate by the number of months passed to determine the total amount of cost-savings already realized.
d. The client agrees to pay this total amount of cost-savings as a penalty for early termination.
4. The penalty shall be due and payable on the termination date.
5. The client agrees to provide written notice of their intent to terminate the contract at least 30 days prior to the desired termination date.
6. Upon receipt of the termination notice, OC Tasker reserves the right to schedule a final service appointment to conclude any outstanding tasks or obligations related to the service.
7. OC Tasker agrees to promptly refund any prepaid amounts for services not yet rendered beyond the termination date, minus the applicable penalty.
Automatic Renewal Clause for OC Tasker’s Concierge Service
The monthly/annual concierge service provided by OC Tasker shall be subject to automatic renewal each month/annually unless otherwise indicated by the client. The terms of the automatic renewal are outlined as follows:
1. By entering into the initial agreement for the concierge service, the client acknowledges and agrees to the automatic renewal clause.
2. At the end of each monthly/annual term, the concierge service contract will be automatically renewed for an additional month/year, respectively, unless the client provides written notice indicating their intention to terminate the service.
3. The client must provide written notice of termination at least 30 days prior to the expiration of the current term if they wish to discontinue the service.
4. In the absence of written notice of termination, the concierge service will automatically renew for subsequent monthly/annual terms, and the client will be responsible for the corresponding charges.
5. Any changes in service details, pricing, or terms and conditions will be communicated to the client prior to the automatic renewal.
6. The client retains the right to opt-out of the automatic renewal by providing written notice indicating their intention not to renew the service.
Governing Law: This annual subscription agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
This termination clause is subject to any other terms and conditions specified in the annual subscription agreement between the subscriber and OC Tasker.